From 1 December 2009 to 2 February 2010 in Puglia will be held the great artistic crib.
The land of the Infant Jesus sublime, ancient Palestine: from Nazareth to Bethlehem from Jerusalem to Ein Karem, to the valleys of Giza in Egypt: a fantastic setting, made skillfully in “Papier-mâché Environmental and Sacred,” where art and history is combined with perfect harmony.
Outstanding success, mainly from Central and South. Mass media, including RAI, Telenorba, Famiglia Cristiana, etc., put the crib of Salice Salentino among the most beautiful and most interesting in Italy.
- Brand new crib Area: about 130sqm;
- Design buildings made paper mache Environmental;
- Structure hills made of foam and acrylic;
- Neca: about 30 cm high made paper mache called “Sacred Art”.
- Lighting system: phases of day and night, sunrise and sunset, where you can admire the sky.
- Vocalist needed for the scenarios of the Gospels.